|The following items are things that the library wishes for. If you are interested in helping us out with one of these items please call the library manager at 315-684-9130, e-mail Michelle, or stop into the library and talk with her.Thank you for helping to keep the library the best place to be in our community!!!
- Donations for our building and restoration fund.
- Donating a children’s room table- sturdy, wooden table no bigger than 24″ x 36″.
- Paving the driveway.
- Providing a display for either the program room or front foyer display case.
- Adopt a book or more for the library.
- Purchasing supplies for the library-paper, pens, paper towels, toilet paper, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Volunteer your time at the library.
- Baking for various programs and events as needed and/or assist at receptions setting up, serving or cleaning up.
We thank you for your continued support of the Morrisville Public Library!