|The following items are things that the library wishes for. If you are interested in helping us out with one of these items please call the library manager at 315-684-9130, e-mail Michelle, or stop into the library and talk with her.Thank you for helping to keep the library the best place to be in our community!!!
We thank you for your continued support of the Morrisville Public Library!
- Donations for our building and restoration fund.
- Donating a children’s room table- sturdy, wooden table no bigger than 24″ x 36″.
- Paving the driveway.
- Providing a display for either the program room or front foyer display case.
- Adopt a book or more for the library.
- Purchasing supplies for the library-paper, pens, paper towels, toilet paper, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Volunteer your time at the library.
- Baking for various programs and events as needed and/or assist at receptions setting up, serving or cleaning up.